Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Professional Blog

I created this blog to document my journey as a professional librarian. I have had a personal blog for about a year, but I felt I needed some place to record my professional successes, frustrations and share information related to my field. I don't know that anyone will actually read this blog, but I feel it will be a constructive way for me to plan for the future. I will ask lots of questions, and I welcome advice from anyone who happens across my humble blog.

1 comment:

Guy said...

Please post some of your photographs. Have you considered crafting a hand-made portfolio of your work? I suppose quite a few tools are needed for archiving and restoration. Perhaps they would be useful in the construction of your portfolio binder. Just a suggestion.